Saturday 12 March 2011

Batiste Dry Shampoo With a Hint of Colour



I have always loved the concept of dry shampoo, and there is none better than Batiste, the original perpetrators of the wonderful product. Dry shampoo refreshes hair in between washes. It smells great and also gives an amazing uplift to the roots; I have to admit I sometimes use it just for the uplift.

Anyway, we have all seen Batiste in the shops, and there are always regular new fragrances that keep popping up in the range. The latest to grace the shelves isn’t a new fragrance though. Their next innovation is dry shampoo with a hint of colour; OMG, could this brand get any better? So for everyone else out there who suffers with serious rootage, the answer has arrived.

Verdict:

I cannot fault the dry shampoo itself. As with the others in its range, Batiste dry shampoo with a hint of colour smells lovely and leaves hair looking fresh and clean. The scent isn't as strong as the others in the range, but this isn't a bad thing. I really like the light scent. As for the colour, well it’s obviously not hair dye so doesn’t eliminate roots completely. My roots are quite dark, and it did make them significantly lighter, but they could still be seen. I should mention as well that the colour in the spray easily gets onto clothes, so be careful. It does easily wash out, but it’s not the best look starting the day with yellow smudges on your work clothes.

Rating:

3/5

I am still a major dry shampoo fan, but I personally prefer the scented ones. They cost less and don’t mark clothing.

Roots before dry shampoo.

Length before dry shampooRoots after dry shampooLength after dry shampooLet me know your thoughts on Batiste Dry Shampoo with a hint of colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment