Sunday 10 April 2011

Product of the week


I have always been a fan St Ives Apricot Scrub, so you can imagin my delight when I noticed in Superdrug that St Ives have launched a new range facial scrubs. This particular one is a warming scrub enriched with sunflower and chamomile extracts.

Verdict:

This product smells great, it has a very fruity, summery smell. I liked the warming effect and the product exfoliated every bit as good as the original Apricot Scrub. Overall, I would highly recommend this product.

Rating:
5/5

3 comments:

  1. I love the apricot smell of st ives! mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey love. If you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my fashion blog. It's all about the adventures of a southern girl turned LA stylist. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your hands on the much celebrated The Batman Bale Leather Jacket leather jackets that have helped boost the WOW factor of your favorite celebrity! Place your order n

    ReplyDelete